Wednesday 15 August 2012

Smell of an Oily Rag

Budgets.  Ughhhhh.

Work is a bit crazy at the moment.  We're trying to fulfil our contracted obligations AND prepare for the wind-down of our program in June 2013.

With some staffing changes, I've come back to work being in charge of monitoring the dollars. 

Thankfully the full responsibility of keeping to budget lies with the boss. 

Especially since it's been decided on high we don't need as much as we usually do... 

By quite a bit... 

Which came to light this week.

Ummmm - we still have a full year of work!!

At least I've found in the last week or so my brain seems to be back on-line after the fuzziness of Mr Trifectagirl's illness and passing.  I'm able to see links, opportunities and risks better than I have been since the start of the year.  I some how feel this is going to be useful.

I'm going to be very friendly with excel this year, I think.

1 comment: