Sunday 26 June 2011

Honeymoon Plans

Tomorrow morning, Mr Trifectagirl, J and I all head off on our 'little' honeymoon to Melbourne.  Forget "Honeymoon baby", baby is coming on the honeymoon!

We've had some concerns over the last week - the ash cloud from the Chilaen has disrupted flights two weeks in a row, and if it makes a third pass, it will disrupt our flight to Melbourne.

I've found some things I didn't think to think about when booking accommodation.  We've booked into a 5-star hotel, non-refundable booking.  And in the last couple of days I've thought of 'how do we heat bottles?' (room service, apparently), and now 'how do we sterilize bottles?' - we're going to take the equipment, but will probably not sterilize for a few days.

I'm sure we'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment